Naruto Destiny-gakure

..The Ninjas of the world have gathered and it's time for us to show our strenght
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Why the site has gone down!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chidori
Hokage
Hokage
Chidori

Posts : 250
Join date : 2008-11-29
Location : New World

Statues
Jutsu :
Why the site has gone down!! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Why the site has gone down!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Stamina & Ability:
Why the site has gone down!! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Why the site has gone down!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Village Rep:
Why the site has gone down!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Why the site has gone down!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Why the site has gone down!! Empty
PostSubject: Why the site has gone down!!   Why the site has gone down!! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:12 am

..The site as u may know may go on and off for a few minutes this is due to updates [mostly my fault cuause i update stuff most of the time] but rest assured it will be calm down..it only happens on weekends and only for a couple of minutes the site and server has a 99% up chance so for it to fall is 1%...

_________________
For me revenge is everything
Why the site has gone down!! ChirodiSiggeh
nothing can stop me now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutodestiny-gakure.forumotion.com
 
Why the site has gone down!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 143445254 :3
» free pattern site
» RMXP Helpful Resource Sites
» Found something
» Anyone else having trouble getting into Martin Hepperle's Site?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Destiny-gakure :: The Main Center :: The Village Center-
Jump to: